Today I’ve got a super easy and budget friendly recipe to share with you! This amazing tagliatelle with a spinach-salmon sauce is simply delicious. But I have to say that the idea of it didn’t sound very appealing to me at first. Spinach and pasta? Are you for real? Aren’t we supposed to eat spinach with patatoes? But it tastes so good and it’s nice to try something different than the usual tomato sauce.
What do you need?
- 300 grams of tagliatelle (preferably whole-wheat, but I didn’t have any)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 diced onions
- 250 grams of mushrooms, sliced
- 450 grams of spinach a la creme (with cream)
- 250 grams of salmon
- Step 1: Cook the tagliatelle according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Step 2: Put the olive oil into a pan and add the onions. Cook for about three minutes.
- Step 3: Add the mushrooms and let it cook for 5 more minutes.
- Step 4: Add the spinach a la creme. Stir until the spinach has defrosted.
- Step 5: Add the salmon and cook until it’s done. This should take around 3 minutes.
- Step 6: Put the tagliatelle on a plate and add the sauce. If you like, you can add a little salt and pepper, but that’s up to you!
Enjoy your meal or as we say in the Netherlands: ‘eet smakelijk’!
What’s your go-to meal when you don’t have a lot of time on your hands?
Don’t forget to follow me by using your favorite social media tool. If you’re not a fan of social media, but would like to follow “The journey to my personal legend”, scroll down the page and click on the ‘sign me up!’ button. After this you will receive updates by mail.